Book Your Seat Today Starting at $119
The Los Angeles Zoo and Botanical Gardens is a 133-acre zoo founded in 1966 and located in Los Angeles, California. The city of Los Angeles owns the entire zoo, its land and facilities, and the animals.
Visit the L.A. Zoo to see your favorite animals, learn about wildlife conservation, and enjoy an entertaining day with friends and family at a beloved Los Angeles attraction!
Wednesday, May 17, 2017
8:40 AM Pickup at Costco (3800 Rosedale Hwy
9:00 AM Pickup at Walmart (NW Promenade)
9:20 AM Pickup at Vons (Ming Avenue)
11:00 AM Arrive at Border Grill in Downtown LA (Hosted Lunch)
12:00 PM Depart Border Grill
12:30 PM Arrive at Los Angeles Zoo
Enjoy The Zoo at Your Own Pace!!
3:30 PM Depart Los Angeles Zoo
5:30 PM Drop off at Vons (Ming Avenue)
5:45 PM Drop off at Walmart (NW Promenade)
6:00 PM Drop off at Costco (3800 Rosedale Hwy)
The Trip Price Above Includes:
- Luxury Silverado motorcoach transportation
- Knowledgeable and Experienced Tour Guide
- Admission to the Los Angeles Zoo
- Please be at your pickup point 15 minutes early
- Moderate standing and walking abilities required.
- Tours do not include driver or tour guide gratuity.