Book Your Seat Today Starting at $119
The Shinzen Friendship Garden is a traditional northwestern American Japanese Garden located in Woodward Park, Fresno, California. The Garden was constructed to honor Fresno’s Sister City, Kochi, Japan, celebrating the spirit of understanding and promoting educational and cultural awareness. We continue to be a part of the Sister City organization and appreciate the support Kochi has provided to Shinzen since our incorporation and dedication in 1981.
Wednesday, November 15, 2017
8:30 AM Pickup at Costco (3800 Rosedale Hwy)
8:45 AM Pickup at Walmart (NW Promenade)
9:00 AM Pickup at Vons (Ming Avenue)
10:00 AM Arrive at Starbucks – Tulare, CA (20 minute rest stop)
11:30 AM Arrive at Riverpark – Mimi’s Cafe (Hosted Lunch
12:30 PM Depart Riverpark Shopping Center
12:45 PM Arrive at Shinzen Family Gardens
1:00 PM Enjoy a Guided Tour at Shinzen Gardens
4:00 PM Depart Shinzen Gardens
5:00 PM Arrive at Starbucks – Tulare, CA (20 minute rest stop)
6:30 PM Drop off at Vons (Ming Avenue)
6:45 PM Drop off at Walmart (NW Promenade)
7:00 PM Drop off at Costco (3800 Rosedale Hwy)
The Trip Price Above Includes:
- Luxury Silverado motorcoach transportation
- Knowledgeable and Experienced Tour Guide
- Admission to Shinzen Gardens
- Hosted Lunch at Mimi’s Cafe
- Please be at your pickup point 15 minutes early
- Extensive standing and walking abilities required.
- Tours do not include driver or tour guide gratuity.