Book Your Seat Today Starting at $129
Hearst Castle’s history begins in 1865, when George Hearst purchased 40,000 acres of ranchland. In 1919, William Randolph Hearst inherited what had grown to more than 250,000 acres, and was dreaming of ways to transform it into a retreat he called La Cuesta Encantada—Spanish for “Enchanted Hill.” By 1947, Hearst and architect Julia Morgan had created Hearst Castle: 165 rooms and 127 acres of gardens, terraces, pools and walkways—all built to house Hearst’s specifications and to showcase his legendary art collection.
Tuesday August 15, 2017
8:00 AM Pickup at Costco (3800 Rosedale Hwy)
8:15 AM Pickup at Walmart (NW Promenade)
8:30 AM Pickup at Vons (Ming Avenue)
9:50 AM Arrive at James Dean Memorial (Jack Ranch Cafe – 30 minute rest stop)
11:00 AM Arrive at Linn’s Restaurant (Hosted Lunch)
12:00 PM Depart Linn’s Restaurant
12:15 PM Arrive at Hearts Castle
3:30 PM Depart Hearst Castle
5:15 PM Arrive in Lost Hill’s (20 Minute rest stop)
6:00 PM Drop off at Vons (Ming Avenue)
6:20 PM Drop off at Walmart (NW Promenade)
6:40 PM Drop off at Costco (3800 Rosedale Hwy)
The Trip Price Above Includes:
- Luxury Silverado Transportation
- Hosted Lunch at Cambria’s Famous Linn’s Restaurant
- Knowledgeable and Experienced Tour Guide
- Admission to Hearst Castle
- Please be at your pickup point 15 minutes early
- Extensive standing and walking abilities required.
- Tours do not include driver or tour guide gratuity.