Book Your Trip Today Starting at $99
TIME IS RUNNING OUT TO BUY!!!
The Dodgers–Giants rivalry is a rivalry between the Los Angeles Dodgers and the San Francisco Giants baseball teams of Major League Baseball. It is regarded as one of the most competitive and longest-standing rivalries in American baseball, with some observers considering it the greatest baseball rivalry of all time!!
Dodger Stadium continues to be a major part of the history and tradition of the Dodgers. It is the home of one of baseball’s most storied franchises, a destination for a worldwide fan base and a monument for a bustling, multicultural city. For 51 years, Dodger Stadium has been a home for a team and a community. Its history lives on.
Saturday, July 29 2017
9:20 AM Pickup at Costco (3800 Rosedale Hwy)
9:40 AM Pickup at Walmart (NW Promenade)
10:00 AM Pickup at Vons (Ming Avenue)
12:00 AM Arrive at Dodger Stadium
1:05PM GAME START!
4:30 PM Depart Dodger Stadium
6:15 PM Drop off at Vons (Ming Avenue)
6:30 PM Drop off at Walmart (NW Promenade)
6:45 PM Drop off at Costco (3800 Rosedale Hwy)
The Trip Price Above Includes:
- Round Trip Luxury Transportation
- Admission into the ballpark
- Tickets located in the Lower Loge Level seating area on the first base side and IN THE SHADE!
- Excludes drinks and meals
- Please be at your pickup point 15 minutes early
* Driver Gratuity not included.
*Motorcoach will leave exactly 30 minutes after the game ends.
* It is recommended to bring cash for vendors.